The New York City Office of Environmental Remediation (OER) administers a local VCP that can be used to address minimally-contaminated sites such as contaminated fill sites, the “e” program and oil spills that are confined to the property. OER has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with NYSDEC so that NYSDEC will honor cleanups completed by OER under its VCP.
- NYC Voluntary Cleanup Program
- NYC Brownfield Incentive Grant Program
- NYC E-Designation Program
- NYC Searchable Property Environmental E-Database
- Remediating Sites Using the “E” Designation Program